- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Fertilisers
- No Bleaching Agent
- Boil a small pot of water. Add in the sago into the boiling water. Reduce heat & simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- After 10 minutes, when sago turned partially translucent and you can still see some white dots. Turn off the flame.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it for 10 minutes. The sago will turn fully translucent.
- Rinse the cooked sago through a sieve and running water. This removes excess starch.
- Keep the sago in a bowl of water until ready to use.
- Add drained sago into Chinese desserts such as Red Bean Soup, Cendol & etc.
Country of Origin : India