Benefit of Osmanthus: Relieve Cough & Moisten Lungs
Hot Brew: Pour some hot water to rinse the tea bag. Pour hot water again and brew it for 3-5 minutes.
Cold Brew: Not suggested
How to drink tea and when to avoid it?
- Avoid taking flower herbs/tea if you have kidney problem, or during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are taking medicine, kindly consult your doctor if you intend to take medicine with flower herb tea together.
- Take two to three small cups of tea/1 tea bag regularly throughout the day will do.
- It is best to take flower herb tea between meals.
- Some flower herb tea may not suitable for children to drink.
Country of Origin: China